Do you write “friend” as “freind” OR “little” as “littel”?
Does your child suffer from any learning disability?
Would you still want them to write "friend" and "little" correctly?
Then, join the Spelling made easy online course to master the technique of writing and spelling correctly!
Spelling made easy makes spelling and vocabulary memorization easier, faster and more fun.
This online course offers learners a series of simple tips and techniques designed to improve their spelling and vocabulary memorization.
The specific components of this program include:
- Exercises for reducing stress and increasing focus and memorization
- Exercises for mastering the alphabet
- For visual thinkers, we will introduce the missing ingredient in virtually all reading and spelling programs.
This program has been used successfully with a variety of Visual-Spatial thinkers, including children, teens and adults struggling with the effects of Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism and other Learning Challenges.
Spelling made Easy online course will:
- Save your time in memorizing spelling
- Improve reading speed of comprehension
- Significantly improve grades
Spelling made easy online course:
- 1 audio class (39 minutes) - a complete overview of how to pick up difficult spelling
- 1 PDF file (19 pages) - explains the strategy and techniques to improve spelling
Language of instruction: English